China has 1.3 billion inhabitants in 2005. A country with majestic temples and palaces. Arts and crafts and the Great Wall.
His Terra-cotta army and panda’s. A rich culture and miraculous natural phenomena. Modern Beijing and conservative Tibet.
An impression of an unforgettable roundtrip through a typical, unique world, so remarkably characterized as “characteristic China”.
Augustijn Video Productions (AVP) shows in their film the real China.
The tour leads to amongst others
- Beijing: Forbidden city, Temple of Heaven, Summerpalace
- Xian: City Walls, Terracotta army, Shaanxi Museum
- Chengdu: Panda breeding centre
- Lijiang and Baisha: Dr Ho
- Zhongdian: Tiger Leaping Gorge, Zhongdian Monestry, Tibettan Highlands
- Shillin: Stone Forest
- Li River and Guilin
Title: Karakteristiek China
Running time: 71 minutes
Voice over: Ko Augustijn
Recording year: AVP © 2005
Price: EUR 14,95