Tanzania – from the series “Best of East Africa”
Various National Parks in Tanzania formed a natural stage for the film by Augustijn Video Productions (AVP).
- Ngurdoto Crater National Park: herd of giraffes with young ones galloping
- Momella Lakes: huge numbers of flamingos
- Lake Manyara: baboons, mongooses and plenty more wildlife in a beautiful setting
- Serengeti: morning ritual pride of lions + breakfast, ever been attacked by the same elephant twice ?
hippo’s, a celebrity from a Dutch soap series “Good Times — Bad Times”
- Olduvai Gorge: the “Cradle of Mankind”
- Ngorongoro crater: mating ostriches, 2 cheetahs hunting, young hyenas in their den
- Tarangire National Park: elephant with young ones scattering a pride of lions, etc.